Thursday 9 May 2013

View from My Window

 Back with Jane and views from windows around the blogging world. It's got all green and lush in the Canadian Forest since I last looked. It's greener and lusher here too.
 For the first time this is the view from the boys' window, because I hadn't realised how close the blossom came. I'll have to look out for Huck Finns for the next while.
Just in front of the gate you can see two footballing suns in wellies. They've had a very sad two days in school, so out and breathing is good.
 It is rainy today, and was yesterday as well. But we had glorious sunshine and heat on Tuesday. That was probably our summer!
 This was the view on Tuesday evening. No, definitely not a strawberry sports car. It belongs to a car expert friend. Prince Charming just couldn't resist a summer spin round the block!

7 comments:

Jane and Chris said...

The lush blossom you have, is it crab apple or cherry....or something else?
The last time I saw your views I think it was blowing a gale.
Jane x

Kezzie said...

Oooh, love these views! I never fail to be utterly breathtaken by the blossom in the spring! SOOOOOOO wonderful, every time!x

Angela said...

Oh doesn't he look COOL in that car!

Our weather has been sunny then rainy too! x

Pom Pom said...

Praying for your school and your community, Mags.

Gumbo Lily said...

What beautiful blooms and views. I wish it was rainy here. We're so dry. I wonder why God doesn't just even it out a little more?

Elderberry-Rob said...

nice car! my tree has one solitary apologetic blossom this year!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Mags, I was so sorry to read about the child; may God give her family great comfort.

Time stands still

 Hello! Sending you all lots of love from Northern Ireland, where nothing much changes just as everything changes, as usual. Time has stood ...